1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
8 tablespoons refined coconut oil
2 large eggs
1 very ripe banana
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla (optional or add another flavouring)
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips (and/or shredded unsweetened coconut)
– In a medium bowl whisk the coconut flour and the baking soda together.
– In a large bowl mix together the coconut oil, banana, eggs and vanilla.
– Then mix the dry ingredients into the wet.
– Add the chocolate chips.
– Shape the cookies into about 1 tablespoon rounds (they do no spread while baking).
– Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.