On Episode 72, we welcome Toronto personal trainer & founder of Fit & Busy Dad coach Chris Lopez (@FitAndBusyDad) in part 1 of our two part interview. On this episode Chris discusses how he became involved with fitness, his volleyball career and how kettlebells have been his go-to method for training.
Be sure to follow Sean on Twitter (@FitAndBusyDad)
Check out his website Fit & Busy Dad
– We appreciate feedback! Leave your opinions below in the comments section
– Have any questions? Or want to see a future guest on the podcast? Hit us up on Twitter @fit4radio
– You can follow me on Twitter @lynchonsports & Joey @js3pt
– Subscribe on ITunes here.
– Like our Facebook Page here